Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Day 82

I keep causing trouble with my learning teams. How many more classes do I have left? Seven? Eight? I must look at my student schedule to find out.

I'm watching The Things We Lost in the Fire starring Halle Berry. My sons (if I ever have any) will hate me. I have serious issues with little boys with long hair. They look too pretty.

I'm bored with the movie. I wish they would show the little boy again so I can think of ways to chop off his hair. That's all I can think about. Scissors to hair.

Now I'm confused by the movie. I'm not confused anymore. When you see a man beating his wife, you get in your car, drive a few blocks, and then you call the cops. I'm not into getting into love spats, at least not up close.

I wonder if this movie is based on a book?

Is 'I need to sleep' code for 'I need to f^ck'? I guess not. Apparently, it means rub my ear until I fall asleep.

My eye hurts. I think I need to spend some time looking at something other than a computer screen.

Good news! I shaved my legs. Now all I have to do is learn to like wearing shorts.

0 comments: